What’s New/COVID-19 policies
Our Pre-Sale schedule has changed to reduce gathering size. Team Members and consignors will receive their wrist band at drop off. Only one person per pass will be allowed. Family members including children will not be permitted during the pre-sale. We are limiting only 12 people/1000 ft of venue space. That includes our customers, Team Members and associates.
Here is our new Team Member and consignor schedule:
•9:00 AMTeam Members with 4+ work credits •9:30 AMTeam Members with 3 work credits •10:00 AMTeam Members with 2 work credits •10:30 AMTeam Members with 1 work credit •11:00 AMConsignors without any work credits
**All Team Members and consignors must be finished shopping and checked out no later than 1:00 PM.**
Our ½ price sale will also have a modified schedule.
Our Team Members and consignors will be able to shop on Saturday evening.
Team Member and Consignor shopping Saturday, September 12th.
•5:30 PMTeam Members with 5+ work credits •6:00 PM Team Members with at least 1 work credit •7:00 PMParticipating Consignors
Our big blue shopping bags that have become such a fixture at our sale will be available for one time use only. Shoppers may purchase them upon entry for $1.50. Shopping bags will only be available while supplies last. Shoppers are highly encouraged to bring their own shopping bags and have them marked upon entry.
Keep more of your sales!
- Earn 80%. Work 5+ shift credits.
- Earn 75%. Work 4 shift credits.
- Earn 70%. Work at least 1 shift credit.
- Earn 65%. Consignors without any work shifts.
- Consignors may only enter and drop off 250 items.
- Nearly New Fish will raise the limits to 400 items for those who have sold 50% or more at one of our recent sales.
- If you have sold 75% or more at one of our recent sales, you will not have item limits.
- We will limit stuffed animals to 10 per consignor. Licensed stuffed animals such as Disney, Nickelodeon, Seasme Street etc. and interactive stuffed animals will not be limited.
- We will limit the number of Junior items. You may have no more than 50 items of each Jr. girls and Jr. boys.
- We will continue to limit the number of maternity items to 25 per consignor.
Items we will no longer accept
- We will no longer accept VHS tapes
- We will no longer accept breast pumps. We will accept breast pump accessories, please enter these items under "infant feeding" category.
- All Fisher Price Rock n' Plays have been recalled.
Any items that do not fit the criteria will be turned away
*Please read prior to registering and entering your items*
Click the link below to register for our upcoming sale.